vineri, 20 martie 2009

My trust for all...

What am I, to whom I can trust? This are just two questions that I keep asking myself sometimes... is it there a friend I can count on, is there a shoulder I can cry on, are there some eyes through I can hide, is there a heart for me?... I call for it, I am searching it, I even sing for it, last time I even wrote and spoked about it... but, she doesn't answer me, I've grown weaker, I'm lost in shadows... Who can get me back, save me? I'm hurt , even forced to be violent and evil... I'm starting to see how other need help and I'm trying anything for them... but who we are to keep doing this, why are we doing this? Aren't we good enough to stand by?
I'm tired, my eyes have gone darker, I look to the Moon, and I beg her,I call her, I thought my heart it's infinite, thought I can love everybody at same level, even thought I can protect all my friends... but as always I forgot about me, I've gone lost in my own jungle, and I think no one will even try to get me out of it.... my eyes are closing I'm falling, my view is gone I'm a fire that keep burns...

3 comentarii:

Roxana spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Roxana spunea...

Don`t lose your faith my dear friend ! One day , someone will get your inner and then you`ll see how beautiful life can be surrounded by real friends .

Unknown spunea...

And if by day I shall see you dearly,
Surely tonight I’m gonna dream Til’(eyes)ias.
And if tomorrow I’ll see tilias ,
Tonight you’re gonna look into my eyes… :)