marți, 17 martie 2009

My Image...

I just walked through Hi5, Tagged and Facebook, and suddenly I was thinking how good the world looks through their body image, sincerely I look like a district pile, even Joana Iepureanu told me “excuse me I though your the district pile" you know I think I'm starting to believe what she said... So many youths have nice bodies; they appreciate them so much, caring them, even giving them attention, etc. Me, what I'm doing, I've looked nice when I've been born, but now I'm changing in a beast, I'm loosing meat lol, I'm disappearing like a haste. We all got borne with mind but not all with great bodies, still we're working on it, I'm growing so fast though I even don't want, not talking about weight to, having for more then 6 years the same weight it's not healthy. Becomes to hard to find ways of gaining weight with simple train, I even eat much but with no use. Well I recon, I'm still a young and a sportive, did many of them, I've even start to like foot walking more then paying money for a bus, I don't eat much junk food neither fast food, I adore apples you know doctor says one per day helps allot, tennis is my summer favourite sport, and each night before sleep a bit of flotation for a well sleep. You know it's interesting, 18 years have past, and I'm still confronting with same problems, well most of them, last year I've learned for the first time how to breath at jogging, this made me exaggerate and hurting my muscles . But I'm still working for the body I wish to have, and I won’t ever stop, I will be the same child even if my brain is growing up.

Niciun comentariu: