miercuri, 15 iulie 2009

Time has past

It's interesting how life passes by with no damage left behind, with low memories about beautiful moments... I should start to believe we are really living in a dream, because what we wish from our heart has a huge possibility to be accomplished...now to get to the real point, my summer started very weird best things happened spontaneous others just passed by as a simple picture of the moment It's funny how friends can help you when you don't need but let you down at the moment when you could fall down and lose your mind, not speaking about the parents... they accidentally become more nervous, the patience and the chi between them is negative, ideas become a fight, but everything it's just in our minds, when summer goes off we forget everything and we become same happy, or partially happy family.. The best thing for me as a young boy, is to be optimistic... as a priest told me: "smile to the evil with forgiveness" good combination and nice effect I tried and passed by through it with a new view upon the world.... I'm waiting my holiday to go on as my heart wishes for... I wait to see those that I believe, they are a part of me soul...

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

Acopră stivul timpului cu trandafiri
Şi lasă izul eresului în rătăcire;
S-au limpezit ale gheenei neguri,
Cenuşa-şi înalţă drumul spre nemurire
Fără plangeri...

Îţi fereşti a ta privire de-apusul verii
Fugi din calea decimării,
Când spicul îşi pleacă odorul în calea spintecării,
Chiar şi viţa se bucură în purpuria-i rodire,
Căldura şi valurile, pădurile şi lanurile
Şuieră a dulce istovire...

Dezolarea are-un chip
Cu ochi de-argint te vede prin nimic
A bătut la uşa ta, moartea s-a ndragostit şi ea...
Simţind, inima-ţi îngheaţă
Doar când plânge sufletul ţi-e ‘n viaţă;
Binele e-atât de rău, iar răul e-oribil de frumos
Fără plângeri...
A venit iarna ce împrăştie îngeri.

Unknown spunea...

Time to runaway, time to let it go, just take my hand darling and give me more :)