vineri, 24 iulie 2009

Is Love My Friend?

Interesting… I was walking through my mind and suddenly saw that, I got my own vice that I have to escape. Impressive is that it’s all about love. The question is who am I to love?! I’m just a guy… young by mind and who likes a lot to LOVE.
Haha… funny… I’m obsessed with the word or it’s just a bad point about me?! Not sure but I think I don’t know how to love and to share this love in the way everybody does.
As books say, if you want get to the maximum calm watch how the rain hits the ground and number how many times she hits it, or a simple way if you are depressed just number all the hits that made you cry… lol… I can’t believe I’m my own bad subject, now I know I’m not good at this word “LOVE”.
Parents, what are they to tell us what to do… a question all children put, well they just try to make you not dream like I do, they try to show you that future will get you down if you live through dreams…
I thought till today, I got a very good friend near God…. But seems I only got a dream about how love was and it is not today… I wish I could wake up somehow cause this dream made me feel older, made me see to much evil around…
In the end, I’m going to sit on my knees and beg for a friend, not love cause LOVE HURTS…. I tough that’s all I want but now I’m lost….

Un comentariu:

Unknown spunea...

I told you yesterday : I’m here to stay…. You’re not lost .I’m just interested in what goes on, in that fascinating brain of yours:)
I don’t know if I’m in joy or I’m in sorrow, but it’s the first time in this 2 weird years when I want to open my heart and feel love.
... 7-8 days ago I was in a place where nobody couldn’t understand me. I was so lost , barely breathing. I used to walk on an unending path where nobody can touch me, searching for a reason why love scare my pants off and cause me so much tear. Countless days i've prayed for forgiveness, but this path remains, liding me into solitude.
I must admit I wasn’t be lucky in love. When you love with all your heart , and suddenly feel that things are going bad, you loose everything you had, you feel like hell, like loosing your minds, you practically melt , you really feel like dying.
You can dye without food, because of pain, but you can dye because of love… Smoking kills also, but only love can break your heart:))
But after this sweet torment I can say that I love life, I love people, and I like to be in love, and love takes me higher.
Life is like a rollercoaster, sometimes I’m up, sometimes I’m down , and when I’m down I only want to speak with somebody , even it’s about love, respect or friendship…
So my friend …I’m sending warm wishes and delightful kisses, be happy, you are young so full of life, blessed , strong and brave :)take care always.