miercuri, 14 octombrie 2009

IET 2009 Ileanda

Hey, I’ve forgotten about you, I’ve came to unpack some memories from IET 2009 Ileanda… I still can’t believe I’ve been an animator… when I think about those 260 teenagers from that day is like I’m dreaming but… I made some pictures anyway just to remember the activity from that day, we singed songs, we all prayed from each of us and for others, and I learned for the first time what it takes to be an animator officially.
We’ve been around twenty animators and it seems we pleased everybody who came there, they all praised that day when it has ended… is nice to see so many happy faces together, to hear so many pray wishes in their hearts and so youngsters being so wishfully in expressing something about HOPE, This was the talking point of the discussion groups, a nice theme indeed, everybody was full of ideas when they’ve start using their imagination, all of them had something to say about hope, about the images through that it’s able to appear…Lets hope next year will be more participants as many of those wished to see, so they can participate to many more activities together.

Niciun comentariu: